- Significant saving on telecommunication cost
- No expensive setup, maintenance and service cost
- No IPSec VPN client software needed
- One device meets all Broadband Internet access needs for a business
Product Main Features:
- Full IPSec Virtual Private Network (VPN) functions, acting as either a VPN Server or a
- Supports DES and 3DES encryption algorithms, MD5 and SHA authentication algorithms
- Supports both Internet Key Exchange (IKE) and Manual Key
- Compatible with Cisco and other IPSec VPN products on the Market
- Firewall with advanced "Stateful" packet filtering technology
- Full support of NAT, PPPoE
- Built-in DHCP server and client
- Built-in 7 ports 10/100 MB EtherNet Switch
Port forwarding sets up public services on your network. When users from the Internet make
certain requests of your network, the router will forward those requests to the
appropriate computer. Forwarding is generally used to set up a Web Server, FTP Server, or
E-mail Server on your network within the firewall.
FTP Proxy Support:
With FTP proxy support, the administrator no longer needs to open up large holes in the
firewall for the active FTP client applications.
With Dynamic Routing you can automatically adjust to physical changes in the network's
layout. The router, using the RIP protocol, determines the network packets route
based on the fewest number of hops between the source and the destination. The RIP
protocol regularly broadcasts routing information to other routers on the network.
In case there are multiple routers on your network, it is necessary to configure the
static routing functions. The static routing function determines your networks data
paths. The use static routing allows different IP domain users to access the Internet
through your Cable/DSL Router. For example, a bank branch office had a X.25 router to link
with its Headquarter, and added an ADSL to get access to Internet. A static routing is
needed to separate the Internet traffic from its original private banking data path.
The DMZ Host setting allows one local IP address to be exposed to the Internet to use
a special-purpose service such as Internet gaming or Video-conferencing. Meanwhile,
popular Internet service, such as Web Hosting, FTP Server, located within the firewall,
can be fully accessible through Internet.
Standards IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u
Protocol CSMA/CD, TCP, IP, NAT, UDP, PPPoE, DHCP
Ports 7 10BaseT/100BaseTX RJ-45 LAN Ports
1 10BaseT RJ-45 Broadband WAN Port
1 10BaseT/100BaseTX RJ-45 Uplink Port
Cabling Type 10BaseT: UTP/STP Category 3 or 5
100BaseTx: STP Category 5 or Better
Speed LAN/WAN: 10Mbps (10BaseT Ethernet) or
100Mbps (100BaseTX Fast Ethernet)
LEDs Power, Ready/Diag, Link/Activity and 10/100 for both
WAN and LAN port(s), Collision for LAN ports
Dimensions 4.9" x 8.2" x 1.3" (124 x 208 x 33 cm)
Weight 1.65 lb (750g).